The Office of Technology Assessment at the German Bundestag (TAB), operated by Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) seeks to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 10, par. 1 of the State Equal Opportunities for People with Disabilities Act (L-BGG). The following declaration on accessibility applies to the website www.tab-beim-bundestag.de, which was created with the central content management system OpenText of KIT.
1. Status of Compliance with the Requirements
This website is partly in compliance with Article 10, par. 1, L-BGG.
Due to the disproportionate burden (in accordance with Section 10 (2) L-BGG), the accessibility aspects cannot always be guaranteed. However, we constantly strive to improve accessibility.
The following contents are inaccessible or partly accessible only:
- Documents are not always available in an accessible format.
- For videos embedded in the website, partly no subtitles, audio descriptions or full-text alternatives are available.
- Text passages in other languages are not always marked.
- Links may be incomprehensible.
- Syntax errors may occur in the source code.
- Headings are not always structured hierarchically.
- Partially, information in plain language and sign language is missing.
- Contrasts of texts are sometimes insufficient.
3. Date of Issue
This declaration was issued on September 22, 2020, and last reviewed on 18.09.2023.
4. Feedback and Contact Data
The contents of our web appearance is to be equally accessible for people with a disability. In case you encounter inaccessibilities on our website, help us: Send us an information and a description of the inaccessibility using the contact form or by electronic mail to wiko∂tab-beim-bundestag.de.
- Contact form
- Further contact data:
Office of Technology Assessment at the German Bundestag (TAB)
Neue Schönhauser Straße 10
Phone: +49 30 28491-114
5. Enforcement Procedure
To ensure that the website www.tab-beim-bundestag.de meets the requirements outlined in Article 10, par. 1, L-BGG, contact us by electronic mail and give a feedback. The contact data can be found in Section 4 above.
If you do not receive any reply of the Office of Technology Assessment at the German Bundestag (TAB), operated by Karlsruhe Institute of Technology within the period defined in Article 8, cl. 1, L-BGG-DVO or if our reply is not satisfactory, contact the Conciliation Office according to the Equal Opportunities for People with Disabilities Act (BGG) of the Commissioner of the Federal Government for the Needs of People with Disabilities.
The Commissioner of the State Government for the Needs of People with Disabilities can be reached as follows:
Geschäftsstelle der Landes-Behindertenbeauftragten (Office of the State Commissioner for the Needs of People with Disabilities):
Phone: +49 711 279-3360
Please note the right of collective regress according to Article 12, par. 1, cl. 1, No. 4, L-BGG.
- Information on the Office of Technology Assessment at the German Bundestag
- Declaration on accessibility in plain language
Further Information on Accessibility at KIT
At KIT, the following institutions take care of the needs of people with disabilities:
- Center for Digital Accessibility and Assistive Technology
- Representative for Students with Disabilities and Chronic Diseases
- Representatives for Disabled Employees